Shipping & Returns Policy PCTECH AUSTRALIA
- We deliver Australia wide.
- We are not responsible for any delay arising during the shipment.
- Customer is responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign and accept the delivery.
- Customer is responsible for any shipping fee, including fee for re-delivery if the given shipping address was incorrect or shipping address was unattended at the time of delivery.
- We only list products which are available or for which we have an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) on our website www.pctech24australia.com.au
- Prices and availability information on our website are generally updated but It’s a good practice to call our team to check the availability.
- Available products are generally delivered within 1-2 days of receipt of payment (often next day in metro areas if payment received before 2pm AEST)
- Technical support Service products are delivered same day through remote access of computer or other device upon completion of payment.
All prices displayed on our website are in Australian dollars and GST-inclusive.
For certain Credit Card orders (i.e. based on fraud risk assessment procedures), we will undertake additional steps (as determined by our fraud prevention policies) to ensure the transaction is not fraudulent. These steps may include, but are not limited to:
- Calling the customer and/or the owner of the credit card on a landline number
- Verifying the landline number as belonging to the delivery or billing address
- Validating the billing address specified on our website as matching the billing address provided to the credit card issuer
- Requesting the courier to verify and record the identity of the recipient on delivery
- Requesting a photocopy of the credit card to be faxed to us (to verify physical possession of the card)
PCTECH AUSTRALIA uses the industry standard security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt all sensitive information (like your credit card details) that passes between your computer and the PCTECH AUSTRALIA website. We employ the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site which require you to provide your personal or account information. So, when using an SSL capable browser, shopping on the PCTECH AUSTRALIA website is perfectly safe.
Also, when your provide credit card information on our website, it is passed directly to the bank via an SSL secured payment gateway and is at no stage stored on our website or in our database. This means there is no risk of your credit card information being stolen, even in the highly unlikely event of someone gaining access to our database.
Refund and Return Policy
No part of the Refunds and Returns Policy is intended to limit any rights or remedies customers may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Please research the products carefully before placing an order. We generally do not provide refunds or exchanges for incorrectly ordered goods or if you change your mind once you have received the goods. We take no responsibility for incorrect choice of product or for any hardware/software compatibility issues. The customer is ultimately responsible for researching the product specifications from the manufacturer and other resources and selecting the appropriate product to meet their requirements.
- Goods provided by third parties-
where we completed the service with goods, that goods provided by the third party, please refer to the third party’s return policy. This refund policy does not apply to such Third Party Goods.
- If you change your mind-
If you purchased goods from us (other than Incidental Technical Help) during the course of us providing you with our service (“Premium PC Support Goods”), and you subsequently change your mind within a reasonable time regarding the purchase of the PCTECH Australia Goods, we will provide you the full refund, which you paid while purchasing PCTECH Australia Goods. The PCTECH Australia Goods will need to be returned to us at your expense. No refunds will be given if you change your mind in relation to the purchase of PCTECH Australia Goods, but have opened or used the PCTECH Goods. If user is facing a problem with the new purchased PCTECH Australia Goods, please, then he can contact us and we will use our reasonable endeavours to provide a refund for the Goods.
- We do not provide refund due to change of mind, unless the product is Dead On Arrival (DOA).
- DOA (Dead on arrival) item is eligible for refund or an instant replacement and must be reported strictly within 14 days of customer receiving the good. After 14 days, DOA is no longer applicable and you will have to process the faulty item as warranty.
- For DOA, please do not use the product and ensure to return the good with complete content (including all accessories) as well as packaging and in original condition, failure to do so may result DOA being rejected and item will be processed as warranty.
- Shipping and handling costs are not refundable, unless the product DOA.
- If customer receives any incorrect or damaged product, please contact PCTECH AUSTRALIA customer service via e-mail or telephone within 24 hours after receiving the goods. Once verified, the product will be replaced OR exchanged. Please note that customer will be held responsible for any freight charges incurred for returning the product if the product found to be not faulty or correct or as per description.
- Please do not open the sealed package for any incorrect product received. Any attempt to use the incorrect product will be considered as a substitute for the actual item that was ordered and no further claim can be raised thereafter.
Call Us on 1800 569 054 Best, Fast and Affordable Way to Solve Your Computer Problems Refund can only be processed within 7 days of technical subscription purchased from PCTECH Australia. Customers are not eligible for the refund in the following conditions:
A. Incidents plans – Customers will not be refunded any amount what they have paid once there problem is resolved. If customer has any issue which is not resolved he/she has to write us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of sale. If customer does not write us within 7 days we believe that his/her issue has been resolved and no refund will be provided to customer after this date.
B. 3 Month support, 6Month Support and Annual Support Plans –A Full REFUND will be issued if PCTECH Australia has not been able to resolve even a single issue for you within the first 15 Days of your subscription Plan. If PCTECH Australia resolves one or more issues and customer confirms it in his/her feedback email , then charges for the Support Fee ($149.00 ) and Cost of Australia the software License ($40 per computer or device) will not be refundable in any case. If PCTECH Australia has been able to resolve one or more issue after 15 Days of subscription and customer still wants to cancel the subscription then $99 per incident will be deducted from the total cost in addition to Setup fee and software license cost. Not with standing this PCTECH Australia may, at its sole discretion and on a case to case basis, agree to a refund of Support Plan charges after deducting Setup Fee and cost of paid Anti-virus and any other paid software which has been provided free of cost with any subscription plan.
C. Products – Customer agrees that he will not be provided any refund once the software/Antivirus/product has been delivered to him in email and has been installed in his computer/Laptop.
D. Change of Mind – There is no refund for the change of mind for Incident Support Plans.
E. All refund request should come in writing to email@example.com
F. Once customer completes Electronic Signed Document, he/she is bound with our refund policy.
Customer will be eligible for refund when any of the following criterions are met for all incident based plans:
I. The problem is out of scope of the specific plan.
II. Customers have all the pre-requisites which were required to resolve the issue and problem was not resolved till the time account was active.
III. Before 48 hrs after the resolution of the issue and a confirmation from the customer after the issue was last worked upon by PCTECH team.
IV. The refund will be processed only after getting a written request by the customer on the email id firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reason for refund.
*In no case, the amount of refund/claim shall exceed the amount subscribed or paid by the customer to PCTECH Australia. Customer Responsibility In connection with obtaining Services, customers agree that they will:
1. Co-operate with the PCTECH Australia: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to customers. PCTECH Australia experience shows that most problems can be resolve as a result of close cooperation between customers and PCTECH Australia. Please listen carefully to the team member and follow the instructions provided. Customers must confirm that the following conditions are true: The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals; Customers must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident; The full system, including software and hardware, is available and accessible to customers without limit during any telephone discussions with PCTECH Australia.
2. Software/Data Backup: Customers understand and agree that PCTECH Australia shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. PCTECH Australia strongly recommends that customers at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery
3. Once Sold Product get installed and activated on Customer`s PC then it can`t be returned back under any circumstances.
4. Account, Password, and Security: For customers to submit a Plan Order, they must complete the Registration Process by providing PCTECH Australia with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. They also will choose a password and a user name. Customers are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
Use genuine and valid Software and Hardware and also proper working phone line with sufficient power back up.Furthermore, customers are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under their account. Customers agree to notify PCTECH Australia immediately of any unauthorized use of their account or any other breach of security. PCTECH Australia will not be liable for any loss that may incur as a result of someone else using customers password or account, either with or without their knowledge.
However, customers could be held liable for losses incurred by PCTECH Australia or its affiliates or another party due to someone else using their account or password. Customers may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
CUSTOMERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING AND BACKING UP ALL INFORMATION, DATA, TEXT OR OTHER MATERIALS (COLLECTIVELY “CUSTOMER DATA”) AND SOFTWARE STORED ON THIER COMPUTER AND STORAGE MEDIA BEFORE ORDERING THE SERVICES. CUSTOMERS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PCTECH OR ITS REFERRAL PARTNERS HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF CUSTOMER DATA, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THE SERVICES.